We are on the hunt to expand our ever-growing team in our aftersales team which includes managing of all aftersales tasks in particular the organisation and delivery of customer kitchens to their home.
We are a service driven company that gives its customer the very best in service right from the sales process all the way to the delivery and fitting of our customers kitchens.
If you are interested in developing a lasting career within a culture driven kitchen company we invite you to continue reading the job spec and reply by one of the following methods;
Email; Your CV to email@example.com
Snail Mail; Good Brother, Unit 55B Briarhill Bus Pk, Briarhill, Galway.
Head of “Getting it there” Responsibilities
- Organisation, collection & delivery of kitchens to customers.
- Liaising with sales staff, customers & fitters.
- Following deliveries and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Preparing of all items that are to be delivered and reporting of any missing items from suppliers in advance of delivery.
We are looking for a responsible & interested Delivery Driver to deliver kitchens promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes throughout Galway & Connacht region
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided items and resolve any clients’ complaints
- Collect payments, where applicable
- Inform customers about new products and services available
- Complete driver logs and reports to management
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Clean, valid driver’s license (No points or convictions)
- Ability to operate forklift
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience driving a small van or bigger
- Proficient with smart phones & email
- Kitchen/Cabinet making experience a preference but not essential